5.05.2010

missed


it just sucks that sometimes thats what it takes. my dad was the one in my family i related to the most. he and i were very similar in so many different aspects. we loved movies, books, big words, movies, figuring out stuff for yourself, and the peace in silence. so many years i wouldnt even let him give me a hug or a kiss on the forehead and tell me he loves me. he did this cute thing where he would come up to me and say "hey, have i told you today how much i love you?" even if he had already asked it five times that day. or he'd come home from work and open his arms and say "pay me" which was his way of asking for a hug. he loved talking about the things you aren't supposed to talk about. seriously. he'd bring up religion and politics anywhere and everywhere. he made friends with people of all ages, and loved quoting the movie Caveman... which isn't even quotable. sure, he had his flaws. everybody does. but he isn't remembered for those, because he had exponentially more things that were great about him that everybody loved.

1 comment:

  1. you are my beautiful soldier of love. never forget it.

    ReplyDelete