3.15.2010

the future


as is normal for people my age, i have been doing a lot of thinking about my future. above, is a picture of it. hopefully. a life full of books and cats is all i want. i realize i've become quite obsessed with cats lately, but i finally realized why that is. i am such an independent person and more often than not need alone time and space, very much like a cat. i also love literature. which is why i can absolutely see myself as either an English teacher, or more likely as a Librarian. i would love nothing less than a house full of books. with a room like the library in beauty and the beast where all the walls consist of only books. sigh. old librarian cat lady life? yes please.

1 comment:

  1. All I want is a house of books and I always think of that scene in Beauty and the Beast. Always.

    ReplyDelete