2.28.2010

reasoning


i was recently talking to a friend, and he told me that he had read my blog. i got really self conscious about the fact that he had read it. i've had some very honest moments on here. i started it not really thinking that people would actually read it. i realize that i advertise it but i just never would have thought people would be curious enough to follow it. i guess i was proven wrong. this friend of mine had to convince me that it's not something to feel awkward about. and i thought about it. and i knew that was true (he only speaks the truth, duh. and he's always right). so i decided to find out the reason as to why i was blogging. why put my intimate thoughts out there for the entirety of the world to see?

something that is very important to me in relationships is knowing that person down to their deepest depths. i thought i was in love with a guy for four years because we have one of those relationships where we can just talk about anything and everything. nothing is taboo. and i understand him. through thinking through this, i've come to realize that people don't know me. i'm piss poor at expressing myself. and this is a great means in which to do that.

so hello world. im rebekah larson. and i'm ready for you to see my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment